This Ice Cream made of only fruit has revolutionized our dessert-eating experiences at our house. No dairy…no added sugar…just fruit and that is it! And it is even healthy enough that I would let my kids eat it for breakfast!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Strawberries (or any other type of fruit)
- A regular blender
- Ice Cream Cones
1. Freeze your (peeled) bananas and strawberries overnight. The instructions say to use spotted bananas for the best texture.
2. Let the fruit thaw for about 10 minutes before getting started. Then stick it in the top of the blender machine and let ‘er rip! Put one banana in and plunge down…then some strawberries. Then the next banana and more strawberries…and so on.
3. The machine takes care of the rest!
4. Use an ice cream scoop to put it on an ice cream cone for a more authentic ice cream experience.